FX Options – A New Way To Trade on IQ Option Platform- $1 Minimum Trade Size for Binary Options! Unlike binary options trading (where the profitability of each deal is predetermined), FX Options can boast unlimited upside. While you can only lose as much as you invest in a deal, the upside you can get is unlimited. This feature can be turned into a reasonable strategy. When you cut your losses and at the same time let your profit grow it is not necessary to win 50 percent of the deals. By making sure that the average win is greater than the average loss it is possible to be in the black in the long run.
Choose one of the 5 most popular currency pairs (with more to come in the future). This trading instrument is built around strike prices, that let you find a balance between profitability and risk.
IQ Option Broker Details – $1 Minimum Trade Size for Binary Options:
- The minimum deposit is $10
- $1 Minimum Trade Size for Binary Options & 30$ Minimum Trade Size for FX Options
- Demo Account Without Deposit – Click Here To Open an Account
- Great Trading Platform for Crypto, Forex, Stocks, and ETFs along with Binary Options, Digital Options & FX Options!
- up to 95% Profit (*) – The amount will be credited to the account in case of successful binary options investment!
- Great Trading Tournaments Every Month – (*) Tournaments are subject to Terms & Conditions and clients residing in the European Union can’t access Trading Tournaments
- IQ Option Best Binary Options Broker. Trade Crypto, Forex, Stocks, and ETFs
Click on the button below to open an IQ Option account now:
When setting up the FX Options deal, you have to specify the amount of money you want to invest and choose the strike price. The latter works as a threshold that the price should reach in order for you to win. When the strike price is not met, the invested amount is lost. While the expiration time and money allocation are quite obvious, the concept of strike prices may seem a little bit tricky. But more on that later.
When the deal is all setup and the most possible direction of the trend is determined, you are ready to open the deal. Hit “Higher” if, according to you, the price is about to go up and “Lower” if the opposite is true. Don’t forget to adjust the strike price, as it often will determine whether the deal was a success or a failure.
The deal will close automatically as soon as the expiration time is met. Should the price at the expiration be above the strike price, you will win if you have clicked the “Higher” button and lose if it was “Lower”. And vice versa, in order to win by choosing “Lower” the price at the expiration should be below the strike price you have specified, otherwise, the invested amount will be lost. Do not forget that options have a price of their own that will also be taken into account when the profitability of the deal is calculated.
FX Options – A New Way To Trade on IQ Option Platform – $1 Minimum Trade Size for Binary Options
- Your Comprehensive Guide to the Top Binary Options No Deposit Bonuses List
- Free or Paid Binary Options Trading Signals and Trading Bots
- Free Trading Contests and Tournaments on Binary Options Platforms
- What is a binary options demo account?