NEM XEM Cryptocurrency Review! NEM is the seventh-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, but you wouldn’t know it by reading Forbes or Fortune. It is relatively unknown outside of crypto circles.
There’s also confusion around the currency’s name. It is called NEM, but it trades under the symbol “XEM.”
This cryptocurrency is a revolutionary platform targeting further blockchain usage in crypto markets. Unlike many coins or altcoins, this has its very own source code. Introducing many features and valuable technical support to the blockchain community is taking cryptocurrency usage and values to a new height.
NEM XEM isn’t another Bitcoin clone; its codebase was written from the ground up to improve on some of Bitcoin’s flaws and greatly expand its functionality for enterprise compatibility. Instead, NEM’s core value proposition is its innovative assets system. It’s a blockchain ledger system that can be configured to manage almost anything, including ownership records, financial instruments, supply chain tracking, and much more.
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
Verifying transactions within the NEM platform is called harvesting, equivalent to mining on the Bitcoin network. It involves using your computer to process algorithms and add blocks to the NEM XEM blockchain. However, unlike in Bitcoin mining, no special computer hardware is required to harvest NEM. Still, you must maintain 10,000 $XEM in your account over a few weeks to be eligible for a harvesting account.
Harvesting does not create new NEM XEM; it just allows you to earn transaction fees contained within blocks. It takes about 60 seconds to complete this task, so roughly every minute, a new block is added to the blockchain.
Transferring and using $XEM is designed to be both easy and cheap. At just 0.1%, NEM’s transaction fees are among those in this space. For instance, it costs just $0.01 to send $100 worth of $XEM.
NEM XEM Cryptocurrency Review
- How to trade binary options – the best article for beginners
- Binary Options Brokers US Traders Welcome
- All about Deriv Multipliers Trading Platform
- Deriv MT5, your all-in-one CFD trading platform
- Build your trading bot with DBot
- How to create a Deriv account and make a deposit
- Your Comprehensive Guide to the Top Binary Options No Deposit Bonuses List
- Best Binary Options Trading Signals and Trading Bots
- Free Trading Contests and Tournaments on Binary Options Platforms
- What is a binary options demo account?